RECTA1897 WATCHES INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY POLICYThe present RECTA1897 WATCHES International Warranty applies to watches sold or presented for warranty service in any country.
Your RECTA1897 WATCHES watch is guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of purchase (the “Guarantee Period”) subject to the following conditions.
In order to benefit from your RECTA1897 WATCHES International Warranty, you will be required to present to any RECTA1897 Boutique, RECTA1897 Authorized Retailer or RECTA1897 Authorized After-Sales Service Center, the proof of purchase and comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
To register your watch, please click here. If you have questions or need help with registration, please contact us.
- Your RECTA1897 WATCHES International Warranty does not cover, notably:
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Defects and damages resulting from misuse or negligence, or from accident,
- Battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet
- Defects and damages caused by improper use, alterations, tampering, dismantling or unauthorized modifications or repairs,
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
If your watch is returned during the Warranty Period, any component found by our technical services to be defective as a result of a manufacturing defect will be, at RECTA1897 WATCHES’s sole discretion, repaired or replaced free of charge. Upon expiration of the Warranty Period, any services or repairs will be subject to a service charge.
You are responsible for transportation costs, including but not limited to postage, insurance and packing materials. We recommend that any shipment to us include certified delivery and insurance.
Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair process depending on severity of defect
THE ABOVE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which seller carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.
Our customer service ensures the perfect care of your RECTA1897 watch. If your watch needs attention, contact us or a RECTA1897 official dealer or an authorized RECTA1897 WATCHES After Sales Service Centre who are entitled to provide WARRANTY services as defined herein.
For more information and a complete list of RECTA1897 WATCHES Authorized After-Sales Service Centres, please consult the RECTA1897 WATCHES website and contact us.